Re: [Tigers] Are This a Tiger?

To: Jim Sencindiver <jd.sencindiver@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Are This a Tiger?
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 21:37:29 -0700
Jim,

Thank you for the "hands-on" Mk II information.  While I don't know all
the TAC criteria, the main one is that it rolled off the assembly line
as a Tiger.

Putting a Chevy Engine in is allowed.

Appreciate your patience in explaining this change.  Seen lot's of Mk
II's, but haven't, personally, put my nose too deeply into the trunk.

I hear that there are some who really like to get their noses in places
like this. (9-)

Steve

Steve Laifman

Editor