Re: [Tigers] Are This a Tiger?

To: slaifman@socal.rr.com, jd.sencindiver@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Are This a Tiger?
From: FHSLOTH13@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 09:02:22 EDT
My MKII used the trunk well for the fuel pump, so it was not unused.

"Here I am envisioning a leather set of belts to hold the spare against the
 froward end of the trunk to tie it down vertically in the convenient well
(not  used in a Tiger)."

Fred Baum
Former MKII owner
Current MKI & MKIA owner

In a message dated 6/3/2010 9:10:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,