Re: [Tigers] Best Carburetor(s) for the Tiger

To: Theo.Smit@dynastream.com, atwittsend@verizon.net,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Best Carburetor(s) for the Tiger
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 20:25:30 EDT
Theo,
I guess I remember the Imperial gallon.  I  thought an Imperial Gallon was
4 liters. No?
Mark

In a message dated 6/21/2010 8:10:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Theo.Smit@dynastream.com writes:

Back  when we measured in gallons (Canada went metric in '76), Canada  used
Imperial gallons, so that would be 4.54 litres where a US gallon is  3.78.
The
Tiger's fuel tank capacity (as displayed on the gauge) is  measured in UK
gallons too, as far as I know.

Theo

-
---
This  e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole
use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this  e-mail
or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in  error,

Thank you  for your  cooperation.