Re: [Tigers] #39 and Guards Red

To: rande@thecia.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] #39 and Guards Red
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 15:18:39 -0400
The problem is... regardless of where you get it, there's no such thing as
"unfaded" 40 year old paint. My dash was somewhat lighter than the color we
ended up with - and much less "intense" although it was a bit "brighter"
than the original body paint. The windshield frame is discolored, probably
because of the rubber seal. The inside of the boot was badly faded.

So... basically, #39 is "Red, with a tough of Orange" (I think that's how
Rootes described it). Looking a