Re: [Tigers] Master Cylinder Question

To: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>, "Joe Parlanti"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Master Cylinder Question
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 07:40:42 -0700
Michael,

I'm not aware of the Datsun pickup application but probably the most popular
dual circuit MC for a Tiger is the one off the Mazda B3000 pickup truck.
This truck was also sold in the US as a Ford Courier. It works great with a
stock Tiger. However if you've changed to much larger calipers then
something larger like the Subaru or Datsun may be needed. However the longer
the MC, the harder it is to fit into the allowable space.

Buck Trippel