Re: [Tigers] exhaust follow up

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] exhaust follow up
From: "Peter Laurinaitis" <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 22:31:43 -0400
thanks for all the feedback.  i ordered 2 sets of stainless exhaust systems
from SS, will slap one on the unrestored "driver" and the other on the
beauty queen coming out of restoration.  ill keep you posted on how i like
the set up.  if my wife complains its still too loud, then it should be
about perfect for me =)