Re: [Tigers] exhaust follow up

To: "Jerry" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] exhaust follow up
From: Allan Ballard <allanballard@att.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 19:33:54 -0400
Is that the muffler used on McQueen's Mustang in Bullit?

I'd sorta like to clone that sound, if it can be done with a stock Tiger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMc2RdFuOxI

Allan

On Jul 7, 2010, at 6:31 PM, Jerry wrote:

> I have used the Flowmaster 40 series with the Deltaflow technology for many
years and really like the sound of it.  You might try that.  It's not quite as
loud as the standard Deltaflow.  Jerry Christopherson 373408
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin Young" <Robin02@mindspring.com>

Flowmaster
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/jcmc2006@suddenlink.net