Re: [Tigers] "POS" carb

To: allanballard@att.net, michael.s.king@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] "POS" carb
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 22:04:49 EDT
Allan,
If it's boiling over Holly makes a "heat proof" spacer  that goes under the
carb.  If that is truly what is happening, the spacer  will solve the
problem. A few yrs. ago on the list someone else reported  symptoms similar to
yours.....that is stalling while the car was running. This  might not be the
boiling issue.  I would start by searching the archives
_http://www.team.net/archive/tigers/_ (http://www.team.net/archive/tigers/)
     to see what you find.  I'm sure someone else can chime in on  this.
Mark

In a message dated 7/16/2010 9:02:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,