Re: [Tigers] New Clutch Adjustment (Help/Advice Needed)

To: mcdangerous@verizon.net, atwittsend@verizon.net, Cullen McCann
Subject: Re: [Tigers] New Clutch Adjustment (Help/Advice Needed)
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 12:45:45 -0700 (PDT)
I cant say positive either way but it seems years ago I put one together
backwards BUT I have had lots of things that have created memory loss- like
being dead for 33 minutes and I used to smoke those funny smelling cigarettes-
yeah, I know, no one else ever did that- at least I wasn't a drunk. LOL Next
time I have the chance I will see IF it can be done and Report back to the
LIST. I know a S5 Alpine can be installed backwards, as my Irish friend who
has restored a beautiful S2, using a  ton of my parts, including a 1725 with
an almost brand new head. I told him DID NOT go with the engine- he used it
anyway. The Irish guys have a way of making you feel like its your fault, at
least my friend Hughie does and stories, I cant wait for everyone to meet him,
see his S2 and listen to his stories from being in the military and fighting
with the UK chaps. He isn't very big but I have witnessed him out lift and out
work men twice his size while I was setting
 in the crane. He was rebuilding 25 ton long wall shields, used to hold up the
roof while the long wall system rips the coal from the face, he came to work
with a tool box with tools much like what you would buy your child in first
grade. He was a blast to listen to. One morning a chap didn't show up, so he
told one of the guys friend to"go knock him up"! The guy looked at him and
replied if he knocked him up that not only would his girlfriend be really
pissed, his Dad would kick his arse. There where many other sayings he had,
all funnier than the one before.

For any golfer there is a tournament going on at the Greenbrier Hotel  in
White Sulphur Springs WVa.(Televised) I went to Greenbrier Military Sch.in
Lewisburg, about 6 miles from the Brier and we had our final ball (prom) in
the big ball room(they had 3) at the Greenbrier- if you have time, check it
out, they show shots of the whole place every so often. The President had a
bunker there, underground in case of nuclear attack- for years it was owned by
CanO railroad but they closed it down and a guy name Jim Justice bought it for
20 million. I think he was a graduate of GMS, my almamatta BUT, I have to ask
to confirm that, I  thought I read it in a newsletter BUT we are back to the
memory thing again.
Cheers to ALL.
TtT