Re: [Tigers] New Clutch Adjustment (Help/Advice Needed)

To: <mcdangerous@verizon.net>, <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] New Clutch Adjustment (Help/Advice Needed)
From: Cullen McCann <clarkwgriswold2nd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 12:38:04 -0500
Ford units are definitely that way...cannot put the disc in backwards, the
spring housing will hit the flywheel by a 1/4" or so before the disc ever
lays flat...so it would be obviously incorrect.

I don't think it's possible.  There is a hub on the disc that would prevent
this possibility, if I remember correctly.  M