[Tigers] what a way to start my day

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] what a way to start my day
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 06:09:59 -0700 (PDT)
You basically humiliated me publically, saying I bmade the list work so
hardbB .
IveB again been acused of f------- up on the list- the last time I quoted a
fried. I did reply to one person I thought was a friend and another I dont
know BUT heres the bottom line. I would and will never purposely say anything
to disrespect , disgrace anyone, anyones religion, color, creed or opinion. On
the other hand, I will stand up for myself and if necessary to to the gravel,
shhot baskets, play pooll, shhoyB B  marbels or just plain argue to settle any
differences someone might have with me- at all cost I will try to avoid the
gravel thing BUT dont think for a second I havent been there or I wont go
back, I have the knife scars to prove one of my trips but I romise you, he
suffered more than did I. So Mr would U believe- , I publicaly apoligise to
you for wat you consider me humilitating you. As I explained, I did no such
thing, the List is here to help everyone and if anything we learned- that the
next time the same problem arises, ask if they
 have checked toruqe.If anyone had thought to ask that then everyone wouldnt
have been pounding our brain, trying to figure why your clutch wouldnt work.
SO, now, I have unhumiliated you. As for the 2 guys who sent emails. One that
said no need to apllogise- its not accepted- I thought you a much better man
and for the chump who call me an asshole- well, hopefully, one day I will get
to show you just how big an asshole I am.
My apologises to everyone for my rudeness but a person can only take so much
bull crap and then he get extremely pissed and WYB- if you think that rmoving
the rust caused the ear to brak off the exhaust manifold, you need to go back
to porches.
TonytheTigerB B B