[Tigers] Green Alger

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Green Alger
From: mike schreiner <mikeflbmer@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 07:30:05 -0700 (PDT)
Alan, You could probably buy this Alger for the same (or a little more) money
than you paid for your Tiger....and you wouldnt have any work or expense
restoring it....it would feel EXACTLY the same going down the road.  I think it
will sell for close to 20k as it is a nice example.....Typically an Alger is
about 1/2  in selling price than an original car....this ebay listing shows
that when they are sold most owners wil say what it is....I never plan to sell
mine, it will pass on to my daughter and then her child one day....but I have
instructed her that if it is ever sold for some reason that it is a clone and
not a factory v8 car.  Also I personally informed Norm with my vin as an Alger
years ago when I started the project. Just because a clone car has Tiger badges
and vin does not mean it will be sold frauduantly.... mike Schreiner