Re: [Tigers] Green Alger

To: "mcdangerous@verizon.net" <mcdangerous@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Green Alger
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 13:13:57 -0500
So you're saying this guy created a perfect "tribute" to B382000046, right
down to taking its actual VIN and JAL plates and screwing them down to the
"tribute" car? Seems to me that going that far crosses a few boundaries.

In your guitar analogy, that would be like creating a tribute to a particular
guitar by taking its Fender badge (or whatever passes for serialization on
guitars), the strings, and the bridge, screwing those down onto a
reproduction, and then claiming you had a 'tribute'.

Tributes don't generally involve the destruction and subsequent impersonation
of the original.

Theo

---
use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.