Re: [Tigers] Green Alger

To: e.coiner@cox.net, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Green Alger
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 18:29:44 EDT
I know an owner who bought a rusted out Tiger with the  intent of restoring
it.  When he got into it, he got really discouraged,  swapped all the Tiger
parts into one of his Alpines and junked the Tiger. He  sold the Alger
telling the buyer that it was an Alpine, but then gave him the  Tiger VIN to do
with whatever he wanted.  Not sure why, but my guess it was  to add a little
sugar to the deal.
Who knows what will happen in the future with that  car, but Norm now has
the VIN number so much of the community will be made aware  if someone tries
to pass it off.

In a message dated 8/6/2010 6:21:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,