Re: [Tigers] Tiger VIN Transfer

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger VIN Transfer
From: "A. C. Tynes" <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 23:50:23 -0500
Yes, according to his e-mail to me, the dealer is fully aware that the VIN
has been switched and excuses it by saying, "The rules as they relate to
older cars no doubt gets a bit murky." He also say the has been sold several
times and titled with the switched VIN being on the title.

A. C. Tynes
New Orleans