Re: [Tigers] A Tiger Adventure

To: mark.rense@ge.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] A Tiger Adventure
From: FHSLOTH13@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 16:30:46 EDT
I keep a section of picture hanging wire in the tool box for just such an
occasion. Mine broke on I-95 in Connecticut at a most inopportune time --
rush  hour in Hartford. I was able to pull to the side of the road and use the
 wire as my throttle cable. Certainly was a fun time.

An old bicycle brake cable and sheath will work as well, probably better.
The picture wire is easier to secure to the pedal and the carb, I think.

Fred Baum

In a message dated 8/13/2010 3:33:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,