Re: [Tigers] A Tiger Adventure

To: "'Rense, Mark \(GE Indust, ConsInd\)'" <mark.rense@ge.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] A Tiger Adventure
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:29:23 -0400
Bugz
        I had this happen at the Suni @ Big Sky but I did have a spare in
the Boot, I always carry a spare.  Changed out the cable in the parking lot
of one of the local markets then drove back to the hotel to see if Rick from
SS had any still for sale.  All gone so I ordered one when I got home.
Never leave home without one.

        The solid cable flexes and can break; a multi wire cable would
probably be better.  I played with the cable mount and the throttle lever to
get as straight a shot to the carb as possible.   I hope that will reduce
the flex in the cable and thus increase the cable life.

Ron Fraser