Re: [Tigers] Fwd: Rear Brake hold down springs

To: "'George Re'" <mgman71@comcast.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fwd: Rear Brake hold down springs
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:16:36 -0400
George

        Here is that note:
Tiger Owners,
I was re-doing my rear wheel cylinders and broke one of the spring clips
that hold the brakes shoes to the backing plate.  After trying several local
sources in the Denver area, I could not find them.  I decided to check with
NAPA to see if they had something that would work.  They did!  It is NAPA
#80215 and it works great.  It is a little bit different than original but
very close.

Tom Kukla

The clip on the Tiger looks very much like the clips on my 91 Ford Escort
maybe the NAPA part is the same; I have not looked.

Ron Fraser