Re: [Tigers] Crossover body Mk1 & front end w/ no horn holes

To: ZForce56@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net, "Jerry & Maureen \(Mo\)"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Crossover body Mk1 & front end w/ no horn holes
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 14:22:49 -0700 (PDT)
9473317 would also be as it has round doors and trunk but the deck lid is
square. While the PO drove the car, a fulcrum pin broke and did some damage
and he also hit a deer. The donner car was used to replace part of the front
end BUT the piece that went on has no horn holes. Leads me to think an early
Alpine was used but I had a S4(sold it to  guy in Chicago- funny, I bought a
S5 from him many years ago). He had no idea what car had no horn holes. It is
good in that  I don't have to block the holes to help with over heating
problems. Anyone with information about any Beams with no horn holes, passing
it on will be deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance.
TonytheTiger