Re: [Tigers] Gas pedal mounting question.

To: <e.coiner@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Gas pedal mounting question.
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 12:45:42 -0400
Erich
        I'm not sure how this was originally.   I found that if the carpet
is thin enough you can mount it under the carpet, if the carpet is thick you
have to mount it on the top of the carpet or cut the carpet.  You never want
the carpet or the screws interfering with the action of the pedal.

        There are 2 stops; 1 high on near the U shaped piece and 1 low for
the pedal.  I don't have any carpet there at this time but these can go
through the carpet.

Ron Fraser