Re: [Tigers] Gas pedal mounting question.

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Gas pedal mounting question.
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 14:03:51 -0400
With the stock throttle rod assy. and a 4160 Holley on a Performer manifold
the pedal doesn't quite reach the lower stop (without carpet...). The upper
stop doesn't come anywhere near the "U-shaped" throttle upper bar on mine;
I've been looking for an excuse to ask the group about that (The cable gets
replaced by a Lokar cable once the engine is spun up and I know there are no
other problems.).

So, Thanks Erich for bringing it up, and, Ron, your thoughts... what am I
missing?

Tom
' 67 Tiger undergoing reconstruction.