Re: [Tigers] Gas pedal mounting question.

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Gas pedal mounting question.
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 16:12:05 -0400
Ron, Thanks!

I don' got no "flat disk"! The lever arm misses the stop near the valve
cover access hole by @ 3/4". I'll have to figure out how to properly make a
"disk" to span the distance. (It's somewhat superfluous anyway; the carb has
a functioning stop.)

The pedal stop, as you said, should be set just at, or just before W.O.T..
Any more and the overly enthusiastic driver might find him / her self
without a throttle! (Needle nose pliers and a coat hanger always ride with
me... not that I'm overly enthusiastic at my advanced age...)

Tom