[Tigers] "Alger" #26

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] "Alger" #26
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 17:08:16 -0400
1, This car has been discussed previously and recently on the list. I agree
that, looking at the photos from the dealer, it looks like a genuine Tiger.
So, have someone local inspect the car that knows what they're doing, if you're
interested in this
Tiger, and not confident that you can tell.

2. The car is for sale in Pleasanton,Calif. Students, who can tell me why that's
significant? Correct, Scotty, that's where the Mother Church for TAC is. There's
probably more TAC inspectors within a 40 mile radius of that dealership than
anywhere else. Including(maybe you've heard the name) Norm.
Children, don't ask me Norm Who.

OK, as for the Florida Tiger, I think there's a TAC team close by that can sort
out authenticity issues for the seller. You have Norm's judgement, now let's
see what the local TAC team thinks.

As for the Tiger with a possible questionable rocker panel or inner wheelhouse.
In all likihood, the inspectors(again, it takes three) will look at a number
of elements before coming to a verdict. Repaired accident damage rarely
disqualifies
a car if all the other indicators check out to the good.

RB