Re: [Tigers] Progress

To: Al Fudge <allfudge1635@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Progress
From: Phillip Daniel Silk <musta32188@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 06:39:21 -0400
Al:

Where did you get your rotisserie for the Tiger restoration, and what
attachment points are you using?  The photos make it look like you've used the
bumper attachment points.

I am about to put my Tiger up for the same purpose, and I'd love to hear any
suggestions or ideas you have.

Thanks.

Dan

On Oct 10, 2010, at 6:10 PM, Al Fudge wrote:

> Listers,
>

> I have finally removed 98% of the undercoating on my Tiger.  If youre
> interested you can see what is underneath all the undercoating at
> http://picasaweb/google.com/allfudge1635
>

> Anybody have an idea what the two pieces of metal in the tunnel, with the
> blue tape, might be for?  The car was fitted with an automatic, but nothing
> was attached to these pieces.  I dont recall seeing them in any other
Tiger