Re: [Tigers] Progress

To: "'Al Fudge'" <allfudge1635@gmail.com>, "'Phillip Daniel Silk'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Progress
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 12:30:33 -0400
To all
        For whatever reason I can't load these pictures so some general
comments.

Always be careful where you mount the rotisserie; the bumper bolt area is
not the strongest place to mount, the front suspension 4 bolts is better as
is the rear spring perches if they are not cracked.

Always leave the doors in place or make triangle door substitutes; the body
can bend or twist if you leave the door space open and unsupported for too
long.

Always work safely.

Ron Fraser