Re: [Tigers] Driver's Side Fender

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Driver's Side Fender
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:42:45 -0800
Joel,
  Go to this link and scroll down to the image of the Tiger engine bay.  The
hole (cavity, MSD mount) that is being referred to is the old regulator
mount (mounting plate shows in this image).  As best I can tell you are
referrring to an actual 6" hole (round???) in that area with the plate
removed.

 I assume if I am correct that someone put the hole there as a vent (for
heat) or had an unusual exhaust configuration - though I would go with my
first guess.

So, some cars may still have the regulator, some only the plate (or an MSD-6
and the like mounted) and if the regulator and plate are both removed it can
look like a cavity, but, no, there is not suppose to be a 6" hole.

Tom