Re: [Tigers] Driver's Side Fender

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, "Thomas Witt"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Driver's Side Fender
From: "bob webb" <bobjeanbeams@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:55:04 -0500
the square opening in the a post area is present on later all cars. early
alpines had a slightly different configuration. the plate at the top of the
wheel well came about with the series 4 / mk1 bodies. the series 1,2 & 3
alpine bodies did not have this plate. the inner wheel panel went all the
way up to the fender and required only seam sealer to fill the small gap
between the body and the panel.