Re: [Tigers] Yellow Tiger in CM

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Yellow Tiger in CM
From: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 22:08:08 -0500
Steve Towle told me once that his yellow Tiger (one of two + a V6
Alpine) was painted the same color as his early Mercury Cougar ('68?)
It is a nice color.  The "pea-green" Tiger, I think, was a stock color,
at least for the Tiger II, and was known as Orchid Green.  Others have
referred to it as "baby-sh** green".  Graham Vickery's Tiger II, thought
to be the last one off the assembly line was painted (and remains) that
color.

Tod
B382002384LRXFE