Re: [Tigers] More cubes for Tiger

To: "'RObin Young'" <robin02@mindspring.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] More cubes for Tiger
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:39:52 -0500
Robin
        Everything I have read states that removing the lobe should increase
flow.  You really can not determine if there is a difference unless you have
the heads flow tested in steps as that lobe is removed.  I don't have any
flow charts for heads vs. their casting number.

        My thoughts are that unless you are building an all out race engine
that removing the lobes is probably a waste of money.   I'm also no expert
on this subject so the machine shop should be best qualified here.

Ron Fraser