Re: [Tigers] tiger blocks

To: "A. C. Tynes" <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] tiger blocks
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 23:06:39 +1100
As May F posted a little later, the diffeence between the 289 and 302 may
not be that much, perhaps ford being cautious.. but lets go with they did it
for a good reason..

Lets say running the 302 crank means that the pistons are dropping low
enough that it may cause a problem.. that makes me worry about the number of
people doing "period" strokers.. ie.. putting the 331 and 347 cranks in
their rare 289 5 bolts.. if the 302 crank is close to causing issues.. the
331 and 347 must be pushing their luck?