Re: [Tigers] tiger blocks

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] tiger blocks
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 06:42:16 -0800
forgot to delete the trailer...

First things first... I am not "may f ", lol... Not pronounced  May
then an added F. It is just a contraction of my last name first 4
letters. Pronounce it like   "Mayfph".   Or just call me Larry.     Now,
a quick calculator manipulation shows me that the stroke difference
betwen a 289 and a 302 is a whopping 0.13 inches. Yup, just barely over
a 1/10 of an inch.  I don't think there is a care in the world about that.

Let's hear from some of the folk who have made strokers from their 289
motors and see what the real experience is vs supposing.  Any takers?

mayph