Re: [Tigers] Tiger Seats

To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com, todbrown@roadrunner.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Seats
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 14:48:02 -0500 (EST)
Exactly, go to a good art shop and bring a piece of your cardboard.   They
should give you 5 or 6 choices of thickness.  Ask for "poster  board".

In a message dated 3/6/2011 7:48:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
owain.lloyd@gmail.com writes:

I got  mine in an art shop.  just thick card.

On Mar 5, 2011, at 22:42,  Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com> wrote:

> I've been redoing  my seats and, so far, have them apart,  I would like to
replace the  cardboard on the back of the seat frames which is in pretty sad
shape after  almost forty-five years.  Does anyone have any advice on what
use  and where to get it?  My preference would be for something a bit  more
moisture resistance than the original cardboard.  Thanks in  advance.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/owain.lloyd@gmail.com