Re: [Tigers] Attaching a Rollbar

To: Beamclub TIGER <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Attaching a Rollbar
From: Allan Ballard <allanballard@att.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 18:47:06 -0400
Thanks folks!

Bolt in it is!!

This bar is used and came to the prior owner used, so I don't know
who made it.

It closely resembles this one on Ebay, but without the diagonal bar
sloping from one side to the other, and including feet pre-drilled for
"bolt-in."

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250788534334&vi
ewitem=&rvr_id=218977197692&mfe=sidebar

Maybe someone recognizes the type; it could be home-made but if so
is well made to fit under the soft top, which is taller than my head :)

Allan Ballard
MK1a Tiger
SIV Alpine