Re: [Tigers] Attaching a Rollbar

To: Allan Ballard <allanballard@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Attaching a Rollbar
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 07:59:22 -0400
Just got an e-mail from a lurker, err, I mean a new guy ;-) on the list
who pointed out to me that AutoPower now sells two types of roll-bars
for the Alpine/Tiger - what they now call a "street" bar, and then a
"race" bar, too.  It *used* to be they only sold the one they called a
"show" bar.  You can see the difference here:
http://www.autopowerindustries.com/rollbars.asp

Thanks for the heads up, Gene!  And introduce yourself to the list!

Chris Thompson
B382000331