Re: [Tigers] Gas tank crossover tube fitting

To: Graham Harlowe <gharlowe@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Gas tank crossover tube fitting
From: genepadgett@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 00:59:11 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Graham, I have no experience yet to share, but I alsoB do not seeB any
tube connection issue. In my case I am going to 3/8 inch lines. I do not know
if you are staying with 5/16. If so, maybe you could salvage the existing
fitting and use it on a new line.

If like me you are going to 3/8 inch lines, c heck out Holley part number on
26-70 on Summit Racing's site. It looks like this would work, connecting on
the female side to the 5/16 nipple on the crossover pipe. You could then
connect a compression nut and sleeve on the 3/8 inch line side and be sure of
a good seal.I d o not know if the nipple threads and adapter threads are
compatible, since I have not tried it.B B  If you do and it works, please let
me know!B B  If you are staying with 5/16 lines, B this will obviously not
help, but thought it worth mentioning, just in case it might be helpful.B C
heers, Gene