Re: [Tigers] Gas tank crossover tube fitting

To: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>, "genepadgett@comcast.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Gas tank crossover tube fitting
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 08:48:40 -0500
When I re-plumbed my fuel system, I kept about 3" of the 5/16" line including
the compression fitting end, and soldered it into a 3/8" pipe that supplies
the fuel pump. It's not as good as having 3/8" all the way but I figured the
short piece of 5/16 would limit the difference.

Theo

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.

tigers@autox.team.net