Re: [Tigers] Oil consumption

To: "allanballard@att.net" <allanballard@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil consumption
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 14:27:19 -0500
The oil is getting drawn into the intake through the PCV system and it's
getting burned as part of the intake mixture. The only times when you might
notice this is if you're idling and the wind is from behind you. On an F4B
intake, you'd notice that the #4 plug is more prone to fouling because the PCV
is plumbed into that intake runner.

Theo