Re: [Tigers] Oil consumption

To: "CoolVT@aol.com" <CoolVT@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil consumption
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 15:08:30 -0500
I have the same setup, Mark. On the oil filler side, air is drawn into the
valve cover, so there should be little if any misting on that side unless you
have a lot of blowby due to worn valve guides and seals.

It may be that some rockers are more prone to spray the oil that gets pumped
through the pushrods... with the stock Ford rockers I had a problem until I
put the baffles back in.

Theo