Re: [Tigers] Oil consumption

To: allanballard@att.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil consumption
From: Allan Ballard <allanballard@att.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 15:31:32 -0400
"How is your PCV system plumbed? If you don't have good baffles in the valve
covers, then you may end up sucking a lot of oil vapor into the intake
manifold especially at high vacuum (i.e. highway cruise) conditions.

Theo"

Since I have *no* baffles this is where I'll start to look....

Rgds,

Allan Ballard
Mk1a Tiger
SIV Alpine