[Tigers] Rear Brake lines?

To: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Rear Brake lines?
From: George Re <mgman71@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 20:07:56 +0000 (UTC)
Hi again My question is. The steel brake line coming from the front of the car
going to the rear goes to one end of the Rubber brake hose, there is a steel
line going from the left wheel cylinder to the right wheel cylinder my question
is where does the other end of the rubber brake hose connect?. Do I remove the
bleeder from one of the wheel cylinders I do not remember I took it apart many
years ago and can not find and diagrams anywhere. Thanks Again George Re

tigers@autox.team.net