Re: [Tigers] Vapor lock/fuel percolation

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Vapor lock/fuel percolation
From: "awtiger" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 18:58:36 -0500
Mark:

I had already considered that possibility.  However, I'm running an Edelbrock
F4B high-rise intake and I've already measured the space between the air
cleaner and the hood...no room for any kind of a spacer.  Even a 1/4" spacer
under the carb will put the air cleaner right up against the hood.

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE
TAC #740