Re: [Tigers] Vapor lock/fuel percolation

To: awtiger@cox.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Vapor lock/fuel percolation
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 20:11:24 -0400 (EDT)
Exactly what I ran into with the same intake.   The Edelbrock spacers are
about 0.3".  It was just enough for my stock air  cleaner to hit when it
cleared before.  Now my hood is propped up.
Would be nice to try one to see if that solved the  problem.  If so, maybe
there is another method to cure the woe. Did you say  that you checked to be
sure the float wasn't sticking open? Funny how it began  happening when it
was okay before.  Can't see how it can be heat related  when you haven't
changed anything.
Mark

In a message dated 9/29/2011 8:01:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,