Re: [Tigers] Vapor lock/fuel percolation

To: awtiger@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Vapor lock/fuel percolation
From: Gary <maliburevue@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 11:00:17 -0700 (PDT)
Andy,

Where is your fuel line located relative to your exhaust system? Has it been
moved or bumped somehow and is now closer to your hot exhaust manifold?

When I restored my Tiger I placed my fuel filter next to the output side of
the fuel pump, flipped the fuel inlet on my Holley to come in from the back of
the engine, and ran my fuel line up the back side of the bellhousing. It's a
shorter run and does not get close to the exhaust system. Granted my fuel pump
is still in the original location under the rear shelf, but I also run heat
shields on my mufflers.

Gary

tigers@autox.team.net