Re: [Tigers] Trunk and leaking exhaust

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Trunk and leaking exhaust
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 14:14:01 -0700
With the advent of battery power camcorders, cameras in cell phone etc I
would recommend the following:

Tape some yarn at various spots internally around the trunk opening and any
other suspect area.  Use a light source (flashlight - perhaps diffused) to
illuminate and position the camera (start the camera). Close the trunk.
Then drive around at speed, stop and playback.  The movement of the yarn
will indicate where the air is coming in.  It may take a few tries to get
the exposure correct and the camera positioned where needed, but it may take
some of the mystery out of the problem.

Tom

tigers@autox.team.net