Re: [Tigers] Perspective

To: Kirk Smith <twotigers@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Perspective
From: Gary <maliburevue@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 13:15:52 -0800 (PST)
Kirk,

I am embarrassed to admit, but I was one of those guys in the 70s with monster
flares, chin spoiler and B50-13 (215/50-13) tires on Libres that showed up to
the meetings at the Pacifica in Marina Del Rey. I would NEVER do that to my
car nowadays.

I am in the process of finding out what a two Tiger family is like. I have a
400+ hp 331 stroker in my hot rod Tiger and just pickup a second Tiger to
restore to bone stock with LAT options. There is nothing on my hot rod that
could not be converted back to stock. In my old age I have become much more of
a purist, yet still have that kid inside wanting to get out.

Gary