Re: [Tigers] Perspective

To: Gary <maliburevue@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Perspective
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 21:11:49 -0400
I feel the same way only different ;-).  I have a bone-stock tiger
(well, with many LAT options), but I gotta tell ya that 427 Alger got my
juices flowing.  I would never modify this Tiger.   I want another Tiger
with no holds barred.  But for me, if I'm going to go this route an
Alger would be just fine and dandy....

B382000331