Re: [Tigers] My Dad

To: jay.laifman@gmail.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] My Dad
From: FHSLOTH13@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 18:20:30 -0500 (EST)
My deepest sympathy on the passing of your dad. He will always be
remembered by the Tiger community as one of those in the forefront of
preserving
the cars and enjoying them.

I will dedicate my first drive of the season to him.

Fred Baum

In a message dated 3/8/2012 2:56:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,