Re: [Tigers] My Dad

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] My Dad
From: Jeff Carter <rising_tiger@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 18:33:41 -0800
Hello Jay,

Catching up to a few days of email and I'm saddened to hear of your Dad.
Although I hadn't the good fortune of meeting your Dad F2F, I did have the
opportunity as so many of us, to talk to him online.  I have a virtual image
of him tirelessly supporting the Tiger community either through direct reply's
in the list or his devotion to building the TU Website.

Early on in the Tiger List days, I learned of him owning an XK120 at one point
and I shared with him that I spent my early childhood in the passenger seat of
my own father's XK120.  To this day, when I hear one of those big throaty 6's,
I think of both of our Dads.

Thank you for your message.  Your Dad was a great friend and support to all
things Tiger.  He'll be missed but he leaves a lasting legacy in so many ways.

My best wishes go out to you and your family,

Jeff
rising_tiger@hotmail.com