Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 4, Issue 74

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "jay laifman" <jay.laifman@gmail.com>, "jay laifman" <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 4, Issue 74
From: "Mountjoy" <dsmtjoy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 17:51:21 -0800
Dear Jay,

I am so sorry to hear about your dad's passing.  I have so many memories of
him in person, on the phone and through e-mails.  I will really miss him and
I am so sorry for your loss.  I know you two were close and those are
precious memories to treasure.  I will treasure the times he and I
collaborated together on projects.

Best to you !

Darrell