Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 4, Issue 74

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 4, Issue 74
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 19:32:57 -0700
I never met Steve in person and only spoke to him maybe once or twice on
the phone. But the enthusiasm, spirit and knowledge he conveyed through
many emails and mailing list postings have left an indelible imprint on
me and I'm sure many other Tiger owners. TigersUnited.com is a testament
to his drive and persistence and I'm glad to have worked with him on
getting it to where it is. Hopefully it will keep serving as a source of
information and inspiration to current and future Tiger owners.

Theo